has been in business for
over 35 years researching, testing and making sure that only the finest
shooting, most reliable, most accurate and most historically significant
of the 20th Century are included in the MILTECH collection of firearms!
Miltech starts with the best, so that you end up with the best! MILTECH's
restoration and remanufacturing process is very different from "modern"
firearms production! The fit, finish, functionality and accuracy of a MILTECH
firearm can only be achieved with dedicated skilled craftsmen working slowly
to produce the very best firearm... every time! With MILTECH, you get an
exceptionally accurate, dependable and historically significant firearm
from an era when quality craftsmanship and attention to details were the
The MILTECH Difference
the selection of quality Government Issue Firearms
, not commercial
look-alikes or current replicas - and finishes with a safe and reliable
symbol of freedom.
- MILTECH uses precision equipment to inspect all stress-critical components, including bolts, receivers, safeties, sears, op rods or slides.
- All parts are tested and gauged to original government specifications.
- Metal components are detailed to remove scratches and blemishes without disturbing proof marks, manufacturers codes or acceptance stamps.
- All metal surfaces are Mil-Spec parkerized to a rich uniform color (M98K Mauser is reblued).
- Each new stock is hand sanded, stained and oiled before it is custom fitted to each action.
- All firearms are head-spaced, proof-fired & sighted-in for safety and accuracy.
- MILTECH maintains a large inventory of replacement parts to keep you shooting for years to come.
- All firearms are backed by lifetime warranty and a responsive customer service program.
The result of the MILTECH Restoration Process
is that you end up with a Quality Hand-Restored Firearm that is an excellent
choice for competition shooting, hunting, recreational shooting or presentation...
at a cost that is only slightly more than a mass produced and machine finished
firearm from your local discount store!